I’m someone with over 25 years in the banking/mortgage industry. I graduated from Georgia Southern University with a BBA and emphasis in Marketing. Through my work in this industry, I became a recipient of Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia Gold Award for Outstanding Production - 2006 & 2007. I will make your home-buying experience easy if you decide to work with me!
• Member of the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association since 2004.
• Member of the Sales & Marketing Council of the Atlanta Home Builders Association since 2004, including Charmain of the Board in 2016.
• Affiliate Member of the Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of Realtors - Atlanta, GA
• Affiliate Member of the Hall County Board of Realtors - Hall County, GA
• Mortgage Professional of the Year with the Greater Atlanta Homebuilders Association in 2018
GA License # 25158
And before they change, many homeowners have been taking advantage of the benefits of cash-out refinancing. To give you the gist, cash-out refinancing is when you replace your current mortgage with a new one that has a larger outstanding principal balance, and you get the difference in a lump sum of cash.